Major Benefits of using Business Directory for Buyers and Suppliers
Ultimately, the concept of business to business marketplace is defined as an internet marketing where the buyers and suppliers can interconnect for leading their business measures or dealings. Suppliers are not consumers here; rather they are business enterprises which can be either a wholesaler, traders, retailer or others from a specific business or domain. As a result, these B2B marketplaces come up as a vertical search engine. Such types of business listing sites contain vast information about a business in the form of their services, contact details, website and many more or even about numerous businesses.
These days, this ever growing B2B marketing method is rapidly changing the ways of running a business globally. These marketplaces fundamentally hold an immense potential that is both for the buyers, dealer’s end as well as for the supplier worldwide.
How does it use its potential to benefit both buyers and suppliers?
Benefits for Buyers:-
1. One of major advantage of a Business listing is that it eliminates all the geographical walls and the vendors & buyers get an access to ample number of customers and dealer to connect worldwide.
2. It offers an access to several users friendly as well as easy access transaction processing systems that cut off the transaction costs at much range and also saves time.
3. It offers a friendly and easy to access transaction processing system that not only cuts off transaction cost to a great extent but also saves time.
4. Here customers can make an evaluation among the products as well as services that are listed by vendors and suppliers to make more efficient buying decisions.
Benefits for Suppliers:-
1. If you are a supplier and you conduct your business locally, your market will be limited and confined where as a business directory give you an opportunity to do business globally as well as you can explore new markets.
2. Also the online marketing reduces the necessity of human and material resources, thus supplier can get a deduction on resources cost in a significant manner.
3. Here the enrolled businesses are combined with a catalogue which assists in converting visitors into a real buyer. Apart from this, many of the business listing sites contains news & blog section to make users aware of latest industry news, ask them join discussion groups. Users can also get other business oriented info which would be very useful for the companies to expand their business criteria.
Thus, we can say that B2B marketplaces have now verified to be a one-stop platform for both buyers and suppliers. One such newly launched B2B portal in India is