What information is gathered on our website?
- Business Information: On visiting the website, you are voluntarily submitting your information pertaining to your business – your business name, address, contact information, product details and specifications. Your personal information like your name, address, contact details, email id. On signing up or registering to the newsletter you confirm to receive emails, provide feedback or complete some business-related surveys.
- Payment Information: The Payment Gateway are managed by our Bankers, who are guided by their own Private Policy. On making a payment through our website, you are agreeing to be governed by such Banker’s Private Policy. We do not collect any information on the payments made by you.
- Statistical Information: This includes Visitor’s IP Address, browser software, operating system, and pages viewed. Collectively Business Information, Payment information and Statistical Information are referred to as “Information Collected”.
How We Use and Share Information
- Business Information: As the nature of business of Globalvendormart.com is to provide information of your business to legitimate buyers, you are hereby informed that your business information shall be disclosed to all users on our website. As your business information shall be open for public information you are requested to provide us details under “business information” which are not confidential, and may not bring any threat or discouragement to your business. We shall reserve the right to display your disclosed information on our website, our social media links or any sort of media that may be helpful today or in times to come to make you and us prosper. We hereby confirm that sharing your business information will be solely for the purpose of business enhancement.
- Payment Information: We do not disclose your financial details to anybody unless required by law. With specific regards to credit card/debit card/prepaid cards information, all such data is directly submitted at our payment gateways and no data is stored on the site.
- Statistical Information: We collect the statistical information to market our services better, manage and diagnose our problems. We use third-party software and services to collect and manage the statistical information.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
We at Globalvendormart.com at any time, do not take responsibility of the secrecy of the password. You as a user are solely responsible for ensuring that there is no unauthorized use of the service and unauthorized access to your account. In case you feel your password is known to someone else, you are advised to change the password on an immediate basis.